Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Before the Wedding comes the Engagement!!

I'm sure that there will be quite a few men proposing to their sweethearts this Christmas! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet those ladies will remember more of the details of their engagement, than of their wedding day.  This past Spring there was a proposal and engagement party that I know one young lady will never forget. 

It all started with what appeared to be a day of wine tasting with their best friends.  What she didn't know is that she was going to be proposed to at the first winery! 



Then their families and many of their friends would be joining them for more wine tasting...











   and a picnic in a winery...What a day they will never forget.









What do you have planned for the most important day of your life???  Let Planned to a T help you make it a day to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment