Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Menu planning time...

I hope that your home is beginning to feel like Thanksgiving.  Did you get some great ideas for a beautiful ideas for your tablescape?

Now let's plan the menu.  I like to include as many items that can be made ahead as possible. I DO NOT want to spend the whole day in the kitchen. I want to be with my family and friends! I also want to include the traditional dishes that we all look forward to, along with a couple of new ones to shake things up a bit.  Now that my family has grown up everyone brings something to share.  No one person is left doing all the work and everyone gets to show off their favorites. This is one of the advantages to planning the menu early. You can start crossing things off the list when one of your guest offers to bring it ;-).



Sandra Downie has some beautiful and tasty ideas for pumpkin themed desserts.
The White Library | Style Inspirations for Entertaining, Weddings & Beautiful Living

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment