Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Planning in Arizona


This past (long) weekend I visited one of my dearest friends to help plan her daughter's wedding! It's not for another 6 months, May 27, but there is a lot of planning that needs to be done! I have enjoyed visiting the beautiful garden venue and meeting with the vendors that they have in place and have been learning lots. Been having to think outside of my San Diego box.  Mostly dealing with heat.

 I love learning new things!  Keeps my thoughts fresh. I met with new vendors with lots of amazing ideas!  Love the fresh ideas.  Made lots of lists, took lots of pictures.  All the bones are now in place and we can start working on all the fun stuff to make the wedding personal.  Gonna combine Arizona with Chicago, with a touch of San Diego. I can't wait to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment