Thursday, December 12, 2013


13 Days Until Christmas!! Ho Ho Ho!!
20 Days Until New Years 2014!! Cheers!

What? Are you getting stressed? Does this make your brain want to spin? Are you shrieking “OMG! Wait, this was the year I was going to celebrate the season with my friends and neighbors! I've decorated my house, I would really love to host an evening of holiday cheer and feeling the real reason for the season with the special people in my life. Or maybe a New Year’s Eve Party, or New Year’s Day Open House.  But where do I begin this late?”

NOW…take a deep breath…Planned to a T Events is here to help you!  I have teamed with some of my fabulous vendors to offer a package including everything you need to host the perfect cocktail party or open house! Our packages offer custom invitations, catered (Yummy) appetizers, sweets, décor, coordinated paper and plastic goods, a detailed beverage shopping list (sorry, the ABC frowns upon people supplying alcohol without a license) and more. We’ll even deliver and set-up for your party.  Just pick a date and call for prices and details. One call does it all!

See, you can share the season with your friends and family without adding more to your to-do list.
Well, maybe you do need to add one item. Call Planned to a T Events at 760-473-7211, or e-mail Terri at terri@plannedtoatevents.com.


I have a limited number of slots available, so be sure to call ASAP to reserve your party.


Take a look at our new web-site!! www.plannedtoatevents.com
We think it’s pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment